List:       cactus-user
Subject:    Jetty6TestSetup
From:       "Dennis Kempin" <dennis.kempin () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-17 12:30:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I havent found a wokring JettyTestSetup that works with the latest jetty6
versions,so I migrated the class and i just want to share it. I only
implemented the ServletRedirector, because I dont need JSP and Filter
testing. If someone is interested in it I could try to implement them too.

greetings
Dennis