List:       cactus-user
Subject:    Re: Cactus and JSF
From:       Felipe Leme <maven () felipeal ! net>
Date:       2005-10-22 22:38:06

Hi Vince,

AFAIK, we don't have any plans to incorporate JSF testing into Cactus.
But that doesn't means we wouldn't like to, just that we don't have the
resources to do it currently. On the contrary, we would love to support
other Java EE APIs like JSF and Portlets, but we (the current commiters)
lack the expertise or time to do so nowadays.

Anyway, regarding the comments about Shale and MyFaces tests, it would
be great if we could integrate their solutions into Cactus, so the 3
projects could take advantage of a common solution and avoid duplicated
work. Maybe all is needed is someone to approach them and make the
proposal - any volunteer?

[]s,

-- Felipe