List:       cactus-user
Subject:    RE: Errors
From:       "Rowe, David (CAG-CC MIS)" <David.Rowe2 () conagrafoods ! com>
Date:       2003-09-02 17:39:03

No, I checked the web.xml in the war generated by Cactus for testing, and it seems that the Servlet definition:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

is placed below the mappings!  would that be the cause?

Dave