List:       cactus-user
Subject:    Problem executing Test Program using cactus
From:       isthomas () chennai ! tcs ! co ! in
Date:       2002-11-15 11:29:35

Hi,

I am trying to test a sample servlet( took it from the howto_sample) using cactus. I \
have put the SampleServlet as well as the TestSampleServlet program in a folder. \
Trying to run the TestSampleServlet program from command prompt. I get the GUI of \
Junit. While I run the TestSampleServlet..its giving the following error for all the \
                13 testXXX methods.
******************
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8080/testcactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testReadServletOu \
tputStream&Cactus_TestClass=TestSampleServlet&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST

     at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:689)

     at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderField(HttpURLConnection.java:1116)

     at java.net.URLConnection.getHeaderFieldInt(URLConnection.java:475)

     at java.net.URLConnection.getContentLength(URLConnection.java:370)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.dispatch22_connect(HttpClientHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):176)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.around22_connect(HttpClientHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1221)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.connect(HttpClientHelper.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):125)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):188)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch1_doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):120)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around1_doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1221)

     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):115)

     at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:457)

     at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133)

     at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:400)
******************
The cactus.properties file is set. The URL context is \
http://localhost:8080/testcactus I am using Tomcat 4.0.4 and the web.xml file for \
this application I have included the tag for ServletRedirector. Tomcat is up and \
running. I have the same SampleServlet and TestSampleServlet programs(compiled)  in \
web-inf/classes directory.

Could you help me out where this problem is arising from.

With Warm Regards,
ISThomas

* * * The information contained in this message is legally privileged and \
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressed individual or \
entity indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such \
person). It must not be read, copied, disclosed, distributed or used by any person \
other than the addressee. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly \
prohibited and may be unlawful. Opinions, conclusions and other information on this \
message that do not relate to the official business of any of the constituent \
companies of the TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES shall be understood as neither given nor \
endorsed by the Group. If you have received this message in error, you should destroy \
this message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you. * * *