List:       cactus-dev
Subject:    documentation of the HtmlUnit Integration (CACTUS-220)
From:       Nicolas Chalumeau <nicolas.chalumeau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-05 9:30:49

I have work in applying the patch for the HtmlUnit Integration
(CACTUS-220). I know want to add some documentation for this.

I see in the howto_httpunit page that it include the doc for the
HttpUnit and default method documentation to make some verification in
the end methods.

So I want to know what is the best way to add my doc :
1/ Add the doc in the same page (method 3 !)
2/ Add an howto_htmlunit page

My feeling about this is for :
1/ The page sould be rename (webresponce_howto ?)
2/ howto_httpunit integrate the method 1 and 2 so each method have its
own page (I will be a bit confusing while searching howto test the
responce no?)

I personnaly think that 1/ is better...

WDYT

Nicolas,