List:       cactus-dev
Subject:    RE: adding dependency to cargo
From:       "Vincent Massol" <vmassol () pivolis ! com>
Date:       2005-02-21 14:57:35

Hi Magnus,

You are right. Cactus build with Ant and we've implemented a simple
mechanism to automatically download missing jars. The code is in
download.xml which uses the dependencies.xml input file for knowing from
where to download the files.

You are right that currently the build script in download.xml does not
support downloading from several repositories. This feature may need to be
added in the future (or rather the build may need to be moved to Maven).

However, the dist.codehaus.org repository is automatically rsync-ed to
ibiblio.org every few hours and if go to
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/cargo/jars/ you'll see the 0.5 snapshot is
already there :-)

Thanks
-Vincent