List:       cacti-user
Subject:    Re: [cacti-user] Cacti data sources and graphs not created	(complex)
From:       Nitzan Zaifman <nitzanz () algotec ! co ! il>
Date:       2015-07-12 12:57:20

Solved the issue,

For future reference, my script server data query inputs (|query_*|), for some hosts, \
didn't have unique indexes. update_data_query_sort_cache -> \
get_ordered_index_type_list -> " /* fields that contain duplicate or empty values are \
not suitable to index off of */" Since there were duplicates in all "|query_|" \
variables none was returned.  I wasn't aware that those (just variables!) must be \
unique, for me the combination of two input fields was unique so I've added the \
combination of those two input fields as another query input field (otherwise unused \
at all in data sources or graph title names).