List:       cacti-user
Subject:    Re: [cacti-user] PIX firewall
From:       "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp () spiritual-machines ! org>
Date:       2007-07-05 18:08:23

I was just providing OIDs that I searched long and hard to find (and
disclosing my v2 string while at).  After 20 years of SNMP, no one has yet
to centralize MRTG templates for frequently used targets.

Cacti could be the first to do it.

~BAS

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Larry Adams wrote:

> Ugo Bellavance wrote:
>> Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
>>
>>> Target[pr0.cpu]:
>>> 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5.1&1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.5.1:pitbpa1cf@ha12.pitbpa1.p
>>> riv.collaborativefusion.com:::::1
>>> MaxBytes[pr0.cpu]: 100
>>> Title[pr0.cpu]: Active CPU Usage
>>>

>> So I guess you used a generic OID template to get your graphs?
>>
>> Ugo

> Or write a nice template...
>
> TheWitness

l8*
 	-lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
 	       http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

     "Guilty? Yeah. But he knows it. I mean, you're guilty.
     You just don't know it. So who's really in jail?"
     ~Maynard James Keenan