List:       c-client
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: smtp_mail() with a username, how?
From:       Mark Crispin <mrc () CAC ! Washington ! EDU>
Date:       2000-05-31 16:51:46

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Karsten Ballueder wrote:
> After I read John-Paul's reply I got that far. Now the smtp code tells me that
> there are no SMTP authenticators available. So I guess I have to tell it which
> auth_xxx function to use. He mentioned auth_link().

If you include linkage.c at the start of your application (which is
required of all c-client applications) then you should get all supported
drivers and authenticators lunk automatically.

If you get a "no SMTP authenticators available" then either you aren't
including linkage.c, or the SMTP server doesn't support any of c-client's
supported authenticators (meaning that you have to write code to add
support for one of the ones that it does support).

-- Mark --

* RCW 19.190 notice: This email address is located in Washington State.	*
* Unsolicited commercial email may be billed $500 per message.		*