List:       c-client
Subject:    open a mailbox without asking for login and password
From:       LIAGRE Arnaud <aliagre () atos-group ! com>
Date:       2000-05-31 8:47:13

I would like to know how to open the mailbox without asking the client for
his login and password.
In fact, I have already this information so I could use this info instead of
asking there for the client.
I read that mm_login () must be used but I'm not sure.
Please specify me how to use the login and password already given for the
client not being asked one more time.

Hope you'll understand my bad english.

Best regards,

--  -  ---- ------ Arnaud LIAGRE