List:       c-client
Subject:    Pb : Inbox closed with pine
From:       Frederic Bongat <fbongat () poly ! in2p3 ! fr>
Date:       2000-02-28 7:02:36

When I stayed with pine on my Inbox a long time (several minutes),
I have the messages :
[MAIL FOLDER "Server INBOX" CLOSED DUE TO ACCESS ERROR]
And so I want to read my Inbox again, I don't see more the messages, but
only
the headers.
Is there a timeout to change ? The connection couldn't permanent ?
How can I change that in the Imap source ?