List:       c-client
Subject:    imapcopy + rimap
From:       Syahrul Sazli Shaharir <sazli () mimos ! my>
Date:       1999-08-10 4:54:29

Dear IMAPpers,

I am just trying out the imap-utils kit, and discovered that I cannot use
imapcopy with rimap: it keeps doing the usual auth instead of rsh
(PREAUTH). Took a peek on the c-client sources (imap_open()), from there
it seems that rimap should work. Can someone point me to the right
direction, while I start going deeper into the code? I may be missing
something..

BTW, I'm using IMAP-4.6.BETA on Solaris 2.6, and rsh host /etc/rimapd
tested OK.

Thanks..

Sazli