List:       c-client
Subject:    IMAPd & MH
From:       "Brian C. Huffman" <sheep () graze ! net>
Date:       1999-06-28 3:30:10

All,

	I have spent some time trying to get the UofW IMAP server to
understand my MH mail folders to no avail.  Is there something special that
I have to do?  I can't seem to find anything in the documentation that
helps either.  I have compiled the latest IMAPd and I see that the mh
driver is included.  I've used netscape mail client and also Pine and
neither seems to work correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA,
Brian