List:       c-client
Subject:    Re: Insert Embedded Messages
From:       Mark Crispin <mrc () CAC ! Washington ! EDU>
Date:       2004-06-10 16:12:28

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Shawn Walker wrote:
> Hrmm, so what about the header?  Do I need to format the header into a string
> and put both header and body of the embedded message and set
> body->contents.text.data and body->contents.text.size?

Yes, if you're forwarding a message, just fetch the message as raw text.

Since forwardings is what most embedded messages are (digests are after
all just a form of forwarding), it turned out to make no sense to break a
message into ENVELOPE and BODY only to have the sender reassemble them.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.