List:       c-client
Subject:    Re: imap-UW with SORT/threads
From:       Mark Crispin <mrc () CAC ! Washington ! EDU>
Date:       2004-06-03 15:14:18

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, probsd org wrote:
> I am wondering if imap-uw supports the SORT extension and server-side
> threading?

Most certainly yes!  UW imapd was the server in which SORT and server-side
threading was designed, developed, and implemented!

> If so, where does one " turn on " these features?

These features can't be turned off, and thus are always on.  There is
therefore no operation to turn them on.

> I'm using the latest FreeBSD port of imap-uw and see no mention in the
> Makefile for SORT and server-side threading.

That's because they are not controllable through the Makefile, being
always on.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.