List:       bzflag-dev
Subject:    [ bzflag-Bugs-961997 ] Stealing a high speed flag using thief gets me
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-06-24 9:31:05

Bugs item #961997, was opened at 2004-05-28 06:08
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cygal
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103248&aid=961997&group_id=3248

not just the latest update.
Category: BZFlag
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If I have a Thief flag and steal a high speed flag I
get automatically kicked because my tank is moving to
fast.  This has happened to me twice on
bzflag.grassroots server

Date: 2009-06-24 11:31

Message:
I know this is old, but I'm cleaning the bug list.

This does not happen with dev version, and if it does, the server is badly
configured.

Comment By: Kev (spifirre)