List:       bzflag-dev
Subject:    [ bzflag-Bugs-2228549 ] Teleporter does not teleport bullets
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-06-22 14:50:15

Bugs item #2228549, was opened at 2008-11-06 09:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by cygal
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103248&aid=2228549&group_id=3248

not just the latest update.
Category: BZFlag
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Included is a minimalist example map with two teleporters. They teleport tanks just \
fine, but when shooting through the smaller one, the bullets are not teleported.

Comment By: Quentin Pradet (cygal)