List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: udhcpc6 client_id option bug
From:       Danomi Manchego <danomimanchego123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-12-13 13:27:58

The mods looks good:  I can see in Wireshark that the Client ID option
is now included in the release.  This in turn allows my IPv6-enabled
router to offer that address back to me when I next solicit rather
than offering me a different address, now that it is no longer
discarding the release message.  So - much better.

Thank your for your prompt response on this.

Regards,
Danomi -