List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Add possiblity to support specifying desired section of manpage
From:       Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-27 16:45:57

miscutils/man.c: In function ‘man_main':
miscutils/man.c:343:2: error: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and
code [-Werror=declaration-after-statement]
  343 |  char sect_str[3];
      |  ^~~~
miscutils/man.c:395:4: error: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and
code [-Werror=declaration-after-statement]
  395 |    const char *cur_sect = sec_list;
      |    ^~~~~
  CC      libbb/vfork_daemon_rexec.o
miscutils/man.c:390:14: error: ‘sect_len' may be used uninitialized in
this function [-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]
  390 |     found |= check_path(cur_path, sect_str, sect_len, *argv);

I can implement it differently. Please try current git.