List:       busybox
Subject:    Add function to flashcp
From:       <Harvey.Wu () quantatw ! com>
Date:       2020-10-21 8:49:46

Hi All,

Sorry send mail again. I am using busybox flashcp to update flash data now. The \
original flashcp process is erase, write and verify all blocks data from file to \
device. Because I don¡¦t want to erase, write and verify all blocks every time in my \
code, so I would like to add a function in flashcp. Can I submit a patch to add this \
function? The function will compare block by block between file and device, and earse \
write block data when find different block. I believe this will reduce lots of time \
when copy data from file to device.

Thanks.

Harvey Wu