List:       busybox
Subject:    Issue: defconfigs using a custom toolchain now using bootlin instead
From:       Norbert Lange <nolange79 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-09-29 14:21:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I spent some time wondering why my buildroot build now wraps an unkown
compiler,
instead an specific toolchain.
It appears that the external Toolchain type now defaults to bootlin instead
of custom,
removing other settings aswell (path + prefix at least).

Now checking if thats the only thing thats broken now =/

Norbert