List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Nuke
From:       Michael Conrad <mconrad () intellitree ! com>
Date:       2020-06-22 21:16:31

On 6/20/2020 10:55 PM, Eli Schwartz wrote:
> you should not "happen" to type in suspicious arguments to commands you
> don't understand

I'd say about twice a year I accidentally dump some large body of text =

into my shell by accident.=A0 The idea that one of those lines of text =

might start with the word nuke is unsettling, so I checked all my linux =

systems and verified that none of them have nuke in the path.

So if no standard system includes nuke by default.... maybe good to drop =

from default in busybox?

-Mike