List:       busybox
Subject:    Busybox behaviour on terminal login prompt
From:       Vesta <laguna-mc () mail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-03 14:58:28

Hello,

Embedded device, Linux version 2.6.26.5, ARM Linux Kernel.
BusyBox v1.10.2, I connected to board via serial connection. When device finished \
booting, then print various  printing various status and debug messages to terminal. \
I tries to login to the full shell /bin/sh.  When press any key, it show login \
prompt, when enter pass, it always return 'Login incorrect', but after that, \
sometimes it show "/bin/sh: Success", but when press enter to continue, it again \
print login prompt loop. Below is excerpt from terminal messages:

2. res_query failed:111
ls
Password:

!!!!!! Login incorrect !!!!!!

 login: admin
Password:

!!!!!! Login incorrect !!!!!!

 login: 2. res_query failed:111
[fprv_eval_profile_rule] rule (null), fprv.step: 0
[fprv_eval_profile_rule] rc prod 0 rc_enable 0
2. res_query failed:111
ls
Password:

!!!!!! Login incorrect !!!!!!

/bin/sh: Success
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN
UNKNOWN
2. res_query failed:111

Hit enter to continue...

 login: admin
Password:

!!!!!! Login incorrect !!!!!!
Questions are, what cause this messages "/bin/sh: Success": if it actually show \
'Success', why its not allow access the full shell? Then, where is stored this code \
in BusyBox v1.10.2? (what file) I can't find source files of that BB version. Is \
there some workaround to access the full shell, in this particular case?

B.Regards,
Alex