List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [git commit] bc: new applet, throws warning
From:       Gavin Howard <gavin.d.howard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-12-07 15:01:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sure, it's 10 times bigger, but it actually implements arbitrary-precision
math, implements all of the dc commands except 1, and (this is probably the
biggest thing) implements dc strings properly, including being able to
*execute* them, conditionally and unconditionally.

I personally feel like it's an apples-to-oranges comparison.

That said, if you want my code out of busybox, just let me know. That's
your prerogative, and I would be wrong to be upset.

Gavin Howard