List:       busybox
Subject:    Patch follow-up: Optionally re-introduce bb_info_msg()
From:       James Byrne <james.byrne () origamienergy ! com>
Date:       2018-09-21 12:40:08

Hi,

I submitted the following patch on May 9th, and also sent a follow-up on
July 10, but have not seen any replies so far:

Optionally re-introduce bb_info_msg()
http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2018-May/086422.html

I am very happy to rework if necessary, and if there are reasons to
reject it then it would be useful to know what they are, but not getting
any response at all is a little discouraging.

Thanks,

James Byrne
--
The contents of this email and any attachment are confidential to the intended \
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient: (i) do not use, disclose, \