List:       busybox
Subject:    NFSv4 and idmapd support
From:       Giorgio Pintaudi <giorgio.pimpa () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-01 23:36:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello!

I was wondering if NFSv4 and idmapd are supported by BusyBox 1.29.2. I
am asking because I was facing troubles getting a NFS share to work on
Android and I would like to know the current BusyBox status regarding
NFSv4.
I am sorry but I couldn't find a clear answer online or in the
documentation.
If it is not supported could you add support for NFSv4 in the next release?
If it is supported, is it there a tutorial or guide to follow?
Consider that I can mount that NFS share in Linux without problems.

Thank you
Giorgio