List:       busybox
Subject:    1.25.1: nslookup fails to convert IP
From:       Vered Zvi <veredz () elta ! co ! il>
Date:       2018-03-06 20:13:55

Hello,

My /etc/hosts contains the following rows:
127.0.0.1       localhost
192.168.0.1   remotepc

Under busybox 1.25.1 I ran:
nslookup remotepc

But it seems nslookup fails to convert the name to ip.

I googled this problem and found that busybox should be linked with static gcc libs.

But this solution did not help.

Can you please help ?

Thank you,
Zvika
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace \
Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged \
information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If \
you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, \
distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you \
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete \
it from your computer.