List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Busybox httpd sends output of stderr to the Website
From:       "Laurent Bercot" <ska-dietlibc () skarnet ! org>
Date:       2017-03-26 20:39:00

>https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=inetd
>
>"The    server     program is    invoked    with the service socket
>as its standard    input, output  and error descriptors"
>

>Show me an implementation of inetd which does not do this.

  Oh, I'm not pretending wikipedia is wrong. I was just amused by your
choice to quote it (as opposed to, for instance, the FreeBSD man page
for inetd that you now quoted).

  And my main point here is that it's a suboptimal design choice, and for
that reason and others, tcpserver should be preferred.

--
  Laurent