List:       busybox
Subject:    Fwd: Busybox fails to build on my Pentium 133MHz
From:       Kang-Che Sung <explorer09 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-28 6:10:30

(Resent the mail in order to CC to the mailing list)

On 26 February 2017 23:40:49 CET, "Gunner C. Hooper"
<Gunnersky2002@gunnerhooper.tk> wrote:
> I built static busybox on a Pentium III to run on my Pentium 133MHz
> with
> 64MB of RAM. It runs perfectly on the Pentium III, but when I try to
> run
> it on the Pentium 133MHz, I get the following error:
>
> busybox: ../sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:262: handle_intel: Assertion
> `maxidx >=2' failed.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Gunner C. Hooper
<Gunnersky2002@gunnerhooper.tk> wrote:
> I built BusyBox on a Pentium III using 32 bit Slackware. My libc was made for i586. \
> I did not try to link it to a 64 bit libc.

Your answer doesn't convince me. Please show us the exact way you build and
configure libc, including configure options, compiler version, and Linux kernel
headers version.