List:       busybox
Subject:    BusyBox v1.4.2, telnet  show "Login Incorrect" error message
From:       Vesta <laguna-mc () mail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-20 12:27:24

BusyBox v1.4.2 on an embedded device running Linux v2.6.18.

There is a very annoying bug a Telnet appplet: when execute the command that require \
high CPU usage, Telnet application hang and terminal become unresponsive.  For \
example, when searching anything at root dir grep -r "word" /

I understand that normally we shouldn't search at root, throughout entire file \
system, as this is heavy loads, especially for embedded device with poor CPU. But \
often I just have no idea which folder the target file can be locate. Terminal not \
respond when type a command, just allow type anything like Notepad application and \
not respond. After force close of telnet session, it's not possible to login in \
telnet anymore: telnet  show "Login Incorrect" error message. There is some after \
some changes in system, device can stay in that condition for a few weaks or month. \