List:       busybox
Subject:    dhcpv6 client support in udhcpc6
From:       aly <aly.nathoo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-02-03 20:10:17

Hello,

I've been trying out the udhcpc6 applet in 1.25.2 with not much luck, it will send \
out discovery packets, and get no responses. Other clients are working with the same \
server.

Based on the previous discussions on this mailing list, I'm assuming it's not quite \
ready for use.

Is there any work being done in this area? Are there any lightweight alternatives \
people have settled on?

regards,

-Aly