List:       busybox
Subject:    mounting using uuids
From:       David Henderson <dhenderson () digital-pipe ! com>
Date:       2016-10-19 19:47:17

Good afternoon all, I am attempting to mount a partition using the
/etc/fstab file using its UUID.  Busybox fails with the message "No
such file or directory", however, if I use the same fstab file using
GNU's mount, everything works as designed.  Is there some special way
to mount like this using busybox?  The line in the fstab is:

UUID=630ec5ac-ea...    /mnt/test    ext4    defaults    0    0

Calling: mount -a [-T /some/other/location/fstab]

Thanks,
Dave