List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Current git HEAD busybox segfaults on some applets
From:       Laurent Bercot <ska-dietlibc () skarnet ! org>
Date:       2016-09-16 11:43:27

On 15/09/2016 13:55, Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> Works for me...

  I can reproducibly segfault when wgetting a page twice (i.e. the file
already exists).
  I can also reproducibly segfault when using busybox vi, for instance
on the index.html file downloaded with "wget http://skarnet.org/"

  I have tried building with 2 different toolchains that have always
worked for me, including with previous versions of busybox, and both
binaries segfault.

  Linux-4.6.3, musl 1.1.15, x86_64.

  I will try on another machine.

--