List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Support For Creating / Removing UBI Blocks
From:       Baruch Siach <baruch () tkos ! co ! il>
Date:       2016-07-25 8:07:15

Hi Metin Kaya,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:56:41AM +0300, Metin Kaya wrote:
> do_rmvol also has the same problem.
> If I use mkblock and rmblock, then they can't be unique.
> Hence, I renamed ubimkblock as ubicrblock and ubirmblock as ubidlblock.
> Please see the attached patch.

Now I see that upstream (mtd-utils) name for this utility is just 'ubiblock',
with -c and -r command line parameters for create and remove, respectively.
Busybox tries to match upstream command line interface as much as possible, so
please use the same name and parameters. As an added bonus 'ubiblock' uniquely
identifies with

  applet_name[3] == 'b'.

Thanks,
baruch