List:       busybox
Subject:    Feature Request: "diff -I regex" to ignore matching lines
From:       James Hanley <jhanley () dgtlrift ! com>
Date:       2016-06-30 18:54:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It would be helpful to include the -I option in the diff app.

It looks like it could use xregcomp() similar to sed in the static
implementation of diff(fp,file) just after the determination of FLAG(B) but
I'm unsure how to shoe this in as the comments mention that any flag that
takes a parameter is handled by getopt32.

Thanks much,
-Jim