List:       busybox
Subject:    Poor HTTP Request Header support
From:       fREW Schmidt <frioux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-23 22:29:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was hoping to use `busybox httpd` with a github webhook.  Github sends
the `X-Hub-Signature` header and sadly when a script is running underneath
busybox httpd that is unset.  I browsed the repo a little and it looked
like there is only a few headers supported (instead of supporting
arbitrarily many headers.)  Any chance this support could be added?

Thanks

--
fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com