List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Good Bye
From:       James Bowlin <bitjam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-12 2:49:59

On Mon, Nov 09, 2015 at 09:13 PM, Harald Becker said:
> everything comes to an end. Looks like my active development has
> reached this end.

Harald, thank you for the help you have given me in the past.  I'm
sorry that you are closing shop but it's true that all things do
come to an end.  I may have to stop developing as well.

I'm sorry you're leaving.  Thanks for the help you've given me.
It sounds like you are at peace with the decision, which is the
important thing.

Peace, James