List:       busybox
Subject:    minor error in applet 'route'
From:       Bastian Bittorf <bittorf () bluebottle ! com>
Date:       2015-03-27 16:42:07

test with 1.22.1 and HEAD:

when quering 'route -n' with an empty table
(e.g. UML) it does not output 'bb_msg_read_error'
but:

root@UML:/ route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
route: fscanf

i was wondering where this 'fscanf' was coming from in my logs 8-)
the code in question starts at line 509 in networking/route.c
but is not obvious to me...maybe somebody can see it.

bye, bastian