List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: control-c
From:       "mike () grounded ! net" <mike () grounded ! net>
Date:       2015-01-29 15:54:17

Thanks for the heads up.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Yorston" <rmy@tigress.co.uk>
To: mike@grounded.net, busybox@busybox.net
Cc: rmy@tigress.co.uk
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:33:20 AM

"mike@grounded.net" wrote:
>I fire up either a cmd or power shell in windows 7.
>I start 'busybox bash' and get into a shell.
>I run a script then can never kill it unless I close the powershell window.
>
>How do I kill this process if control-c won't work?

Not easily.  Signals in Windows are sufficiently different from POSIX
that support in the WIN32 port is rudimentary.  You could try using ps
to find out which processes need to be killed, but they're all called
sh.exe, which makes it difficult.

Note that the WIN32 port of BusyBox isn't in mainline.  This mailing list
may not be an appropriate place to discuss it.  You can either mail me
directly or use the issue tracker on GitHub:

   https://github.com/rmyorston/busybox-w32

No guarantees, though.

Ron