List:       busybox
Subject:    UDHCPC and UDHCPD WITH IPV6
From:       aadil alaa <alaa.aadil1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-19 7:39:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone,

I'm working with BusyBox v1.21.1( stable), and I'm working on DHCP
IPV4/IPV6.

In Busybox , there are two packages, udhcpc (client) and udhcpd (server),
that I use to run my client DHCP IPV4 and my server DHCP IPV4 succeffuly.

Now, i want to use the two packages UDHCPC and UDHDPD for IPV6.

So,my question is :Are the udhcpc and udhcpd configured for IPV6 ? and if,
yes how can i ran this packages with IPV6 ?

I would appreciate any advice you can provide.

thanks in advance.