List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: missing config-language.txt
From:       Xabier Oneca  --  xOneca <xoneca () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-17 21:44:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 17/05/2014 21:59, "walter harms" <wharms@bfs.de> wrote:
> hi Xabier,
> i do not comment on the removal, the hint is plain wrong an must be fixed.
> IMHO someone should simply add this doc.
>
> re,
>  wh

Yes, you are right Walter. I think the easyest way is to link to the Linux
version of that file from the Busybox docs, but that is dangerous if Linux
project decides to remove/rename that file.

The senible thing to do would be to re-add the file to the project, but do
it in docs/ dir, not in scripts/. And update all files that mention it, of
course!

Cheers,

Xabier Oneca_,,_