List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: udhcpc6 and Prefix Delegation
From:       Matt Whitlock <busybox () mattwhitlock ! name>
Date:       2014-03-29 13:12:56

On Friday, 28 March 2014, at 3:54 pm, Julien Laffaye wrote:
> Well, with udhcpc6, it keeps sending discovers and never get a response.
> wide-dhcpv6 works on the same link.
>
> (I should have started by specifying that in my first email)
>
> I guess I will capture the traffic with both dhcp clients and see what
> differs.

I likewise tried udhcpc6 and couldn't get it to work. It mentions that it's receiving \
packets but that it's considering them "unrelated/bogus" and so ignoring them. I went \
with Dibbler and am now happily distributing my DHCPv6-assigned prefix delegation to \
busybox mailing list
busybox@busybox.net