List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Trouble with Oracle's SQL Developer tool
From:       walter harms <wharms () bfs ! de>
Date:       2013-08-16 7:23:01

Hi David,
i do not thing so, since we have no idea what system you have.

The most easy solution is really to check for a c-compiler
and try to compile bash. Normally a
./configure
make
make install
is everything you need.

Do not forget to complain to oracle that they are sloppy and need to fix that line

re,
 wh