List:       busybox
Subject:    Fwd: nfs mount succeeds but apps don't find the files
From:       Tsjoecha <tsjoecha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 19:21:57

I solved it, and will post the answer here too... It can be helpfull
to others as well.

It seems android uses now a subdir to store your data, eg
/data/media/0/Music matches now with /sdcard/Music which has become a
symlink.

So, I mounted onto that real dir instead of the symlink dir, and
everything goes fine now. Thanks to those who helped me out of this!

Dries