List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: nfs mount succeeds but apps don't find the files
From:       Tsjoecha <tsjoecha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-30 13:47:20

Thanks all for the answers.

I still find it's something strange. The share on the nas is shared as
777, so whoever who mounts should be able to read the contents.

I had stock (4.2.1), changed to CM 10 (4.2), and recently upgraded to
10.1 (4.2.1 again)
I did not change anything. At this moment, I start a su shell, in which I enter

mount -t nfs ip-adres:/share/subfolder localpath

The next step would be to automate it, so I have the path mounted as
soon as the nas is available.

Actually, my goal is to use files which are located on a WD network
drive (mybookworld) without having to copy them on my droid, so any
other suggestion (eg samba) is welcome as well.