List:       busybox
Subject:    R: Re: Re: Re: Re: coordinated compliance efforts addresses the issues of this thread (was Re: Amusi
From:       "farmatito () tiscali ! it" <farmatito () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2012-10-15 13:29:06

You can turn it how you want yet every entity that distributes
busybox, as it is about busybox GPL license enforcement we are
talking
all the time, must distribute also the source code unmodified or
not,
there is nothing you can do about it as it is impossible to change
the license.
If the end user could sue a company to get the sorce code of busybox
under the GPL is to be seen in court (maybe it already was with
success...)
and is mostly a matter of time and money one is willing to spend.
Nonetheless busybox is and will remain under the GPL and therefore
you have to show the code, as an alternative i can reccomend you
google's toolbox.
That's it.