List:       busybox
Subject:    R: Re: Re: coordinated compliance efforts addresses the issues of this thread (was Re: Amusing artic
From:       "farmatito () tiscali ! it" <farmatito () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2012-10-14 15:40:17

I might have they right to get the source code, it is not possible
to find it, nor on the cd bundled with a product, nor on the
companies website
nor is it specified that it could be downloaded on the project's
homepage
(if used unmodified).
I ask politely on the various contact addresses on the  product's box
and
on the company's website, tough nobody answers thusly de facto
eroding my
right to get the source code, unless I start some kind of legal
action.
I want to exercise my right, but this right is negated so I have to
defend it.