List:       busybox
Subject:    1.20.0 binaries.
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2012-08-24 12:38:51

I'm apparently not in sudoers on busybox.net anymore so I can't copy
them into downloads/binaries, but if anybody would like an updated set
of prebuilt busybox binaries the 1.20.0 ones are currently up at
http://landley.net/aboriginal/bin

FYI. Built from defconfig with only one patch, which is here:

http://landley.net/hg/aboriginal/file/6840ac8ad2d9/sources/patches/busybox-ftpd.patch

The README has a bit on installing symlinks for busybox:

  http://landley.net/aboriginal/bin/README

Rob
--
GNU/Linux isn't: Linux=GPLv2, GNU=GPLv3+, they can't share code.
Either it's "mere aggregation", or a license violation.  Pick one.