List:       busybox
Subject:    Issue with sendmail
From:       Javier Uria <javier.uria () vdi-e ! es>
Date:       2012-03-15 10:05:33

Hi,

I have built Busybox v1.19.4 with Buildroot for my target device and
added the sendmail command.

The problem is that I am not allowed to tell sendmail to stop getting
data from stdin and finally send the email.

I have tried in the following ways:

1. sendmail -f from@domain.com -S smtpserver.domain.com to@domain.com

And then sendmail waits for data from stdin. I write anything and then
try with Enter, Ctrl-D, Enter again, and so on, but it never stops
waiting for more data.

2. sendmail -f from@domain.com -S smtpserver.domain.com to@domain.com <
mail.txt

Where mail.txt contains the body of the message to be sent. After this,
sendmail still waits for data from stdin.

3. cat mail.txt | sendmail -f from@domain.com -S smtpserver.domain.com
to@domain.com

With the same result as in point 2.

Have you please any ideas about this issue?

Bes Regards,

Javier Uria