List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [SOLVED] busybox sh does not run and cannot login when eabi enable d
From:       "cytan299 () netzero ! net" <cytan299 () netzero ! net>
Date:       2012-01-16 22:53:18

Hi Peter,
   I think you misunderstood what I meant by "Unbelievable". Facial expressions are \
so difficult to communicate via text :-). What I had meant was that I had spent so \
much time trying to solve this problem and it turned out to be so easy to fix. I was \
led on a wild goose chase because everything worked wit OABI enabled but failed with \
EABI enabled.

cytan